The cloud platform lar.cloud is designed to provide the development and debugging of finite devices (sensors, metering devices, actuators, etc.) operating in LoRaWAN networks, as well as monitoring their operability.
- Adding target devices in the user's account
- Sending messages to target devices
- Receiving messages from endpoints
- Displaying the parameters of the operation of the end devices in the radio network (RSSI, SNR)
- Storing device and message data
- Exporting messages to a CSV file
In order to receive an account and access to lar.cloud, you need to contact the technical support of Lartech Telecom by phone +7 (812) 407-20-45 or by e-mail email@example.com.